The T20 World Cup is knocking on the door. The eighth edition of the T20 World Cup will be held in Australia. The International Cricket Council (ICC) has selected five cricketers who can do well in this year’s World Cup.
- David Warner (Australia): Australia is the champion of the last T20 World Cup. And Warner had an important contribution to winning this title. After Babar Azam, this Aussie star had the highest run. This Aussie star can play an essential role for Australia in this World Cup as well.
- Hasaranga de Silva (Sri Lanka): Hasaranga is one of Sri Lanka’s bowling weapons. This Sri Lankan pacer was the highest wicket-taker in the last World Cup. He took 16 wickets in 8 matches. He also had a good performance with the bat. He was the player of the series with 66 runs and 9 wickets in that tournament. So, this year, he has a name in the ICC’s top list.
- Jos Buttler (England): This English batsman is the only centurion of the last season. He scored 101 against Sri Lanka in Sharjah. Buttler was in great form in the IPL this year. He is the owner of four centuries in one season. In the last 1 year, no other batsman was in better form than this English star. Therefore, he will be one of England’s weapons in the upcoming T20 World Cup.
- Suryakumar Yadav (India): India’s Suryakumar Yadav is the highest run-scorer in T20 this year. And so, he has come to the second top in the T20 ranking. Suryakumar Yadav will be one of the weapons for India in this World Cup.
Although Surya could not give his best in last year’s T20 World Cup. He scored 42 runs in four matches for India. However, his performance with the bat this year is remarkable.
- Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan): Rizwan is one of Pakistan’s batting weapons. Rizwan was in great form in the last World Cup. This wicketkeeper-batsman scored 1326 runs in 29 matches last year. This Pakistani star has advanced to the top of the ICC batting rankings.